Terry Delmore Award of Excellence
The Terry Delmore Award of Excellence is presented in recognition of outstanding contributions in the advancement and/or promotion of the discipline and professional practice of public health epidemiology in Ontario.
Terry Delmore was one of the first epidemiologists to work within the field of public health in Ontario and was a founding member of APHEO. He was a highly respected epidemiologist, a mentor to many and he gave freely of his time. The Award of Excellence was named after Terry in 2010 as a tribute to his many accomplishments.
Award of Excellence Documents
|Document Name||Type||Description||Categories||Status||Uploaded by|
|Please login to view documents|
Award of Excellence Recipients
- 2018 - Anne Marie Holt - Haliburton, Kawartha, Pine Ridge District Health Unit
- 2013 - Ruth Sanderson - Public Health Ontario
- 2011 - Dr. Susan Bondy - Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto
- 2010 - Lee Sieswerda - Thunder Bay District Health Unit
- 2009 - Mary-Anne Pietrusiak - Durham Region Health Department (Core Indicators Project)
- 2006 - Northern Health Information Partnership (NHIP)
- 2004 - Carla Troy - Public Health Agency of Canada