Core Indicators - Making it Count in Public Health
Location: Toronto, Eaton Chelsea
Date: September 15 & 16, 2014
To further professional excellence and to advance the practice of epidemiology with respect to the Core Indicators.
- To increase awareness and knowledge of current and evolving tools and analytical methods relevant to public health epidemiologists and other health professionals and researchers.
- To provide a platform for health professionals to share, discuss, and learn about innovative ways to use the Core Indicators information.
- To provide learning opportunities for clear and understandable communication of analysis results for public health professional use as well as to the general public.
- To provide a forum for public health professionals to present unique ways in which they have used the Core Indicators.
- To provide networking opportunities for epidemiologists and other public health professionals.
|Brenda Guarda||Co-Chair / Liaison to APHEO Executive|
|Ahalya Mahendra||Co-Chair / Liaison to ConferSense Planners
|Erin Graves||Sponsorship/Exhibits, Abstracts /Speakers|
|Mary-Anne Pietrusiak||Abstracts / Speakers
|Suzanne Fegan||Abstracts / Speakers|
|Narhari Timilshina||Abstracts / Speakers
Planning Services Provided by:
Chuck Schouwerwou, ConferSense Planners Inc.
- Past Conferences & Workshops
- 2017 Conference
- 2016 Workshop
- 2015 Conference
- 2014 Workshop
- 2013 Conference
- 2012 Spring Workshop
- 2011 Conference
- 2010 Fall Workshop
- 2008 Fall Workshop
- 2007 Conference
- 2006 Conference
- 2005 Conference
- 2004 Conference
- 2003 Conference
- 2002 Conference
- 2001 Conference
- 2000 Conference
- 1999 Conference