Understanding Healthy Lifestyles: Measuring & Monitoring Behavioural Risk Factors
Location: Cornwall, Ontario, The NAV CANADA Centre
Date: September 25–27, 2005
To further professional excellence and to advance the practice of epidemiology in the area of healthy lifestyles
- To review current practices and explore future directions for the measurement of healthy lifestyles, specifically nutrition, healthy weights, physical activity and smoking.
- To increase awareness and promote utilization of relevant data sources that are useful in the assessment of healthy lifestyles.
- To enhance our current knowledge of existing behavioural risk factors monitoring mechanisms.
- To highlight current and emerging trends regarding the investigation of healthy lifestyles.
- To reflect on the implications of recent policy developments in public health with respect to healthy lifestyles.
- To provide a platform for public health professionals to present results of their research related to healthy lifestyles.
- To provide a forum for epidemiologists and other public health professionals to network and exchange ideas
|Document Name||Type||Description||Categories||Status||Uploaded by|
|Please login to view documents|
Summary and Evaluation
Gamil Shahein, chair
Planning Services Provided by:
Chuck Schouwerwou, ConferSense Planners Inc.
- Past Conferences & Workshops
- 2017 Conference
- 2016 Workshop
- 2015 Conference
- 2014 Workshop
- 2013 Conference
- 2012 Spring Workshop
- 2011 Conference
- 2010 Fall Workshop
- 2008 Fall Workshop
- 2007 Conference
- 2006 Conference
- 2005 Conference
- 2004 Conference
- 2003 Conference
- 2002 Conference
- 2001 Conference
- 2000 Conference
- 1999 Conference