Core Indicators Development Subgroup:
A future subgroup will be recruited for the maintenance of measures related to cancer prevention.
Ontario Public Health Standards Coverage
Cancer Prevention includes measurement of Cancer, as well as the related Exposure to Radiation (UV Exposure) topic area; which are relevant to the Chronic Disease Prevention and Well-Being, Healthy Environments, and School Health program standards. Other cancer risk factors are included in other subgroups, such as Tobacco.
- Formed in February 2006; one of the first four subgroups as "Cancer and Risk Factors."
- In March 2007, became the "Cancer, Smoking and Sun Safety" subgroup, as "Healthy Eating and Active Living" split off to form a new subgroup.
- Subgroup closed in 2009.
- In 2018, refocused again as "Cancer Prevention" subgroup, as a dedicated subgroup was created for "Comprehensive Tobacco Control."
|Document Name||Type||Description||Categories||Status||Uploaded by|
|Please login to view documents|
Cancer, Smoking and Sun Safety Subgroup
Updated: December 12, 2015
- CIWG & Subgroups
- Core Indicators Work Group
- Built Environment
- Cancer Prevention
- Comprehensive Tobacco Control
- Environmental Health
- Growth and Development
- Health Outcomes
- Healthy Eating Active Living
- Infectious Diseases
- Injury Prevention
- Mental Health
- Oral Health
- Positive Parenting
- Reproductive Health
- Sexual Health
- Social Determinants of Health
- Substance Use