Core Indicators Development Subgroup:
A subgroup supporting the measurement of injuries.
Ontario Public Health Standards Coverage
Injury-related topics areas are named in the Substance Use and Injury Prevention program standard, including: Injuries, Concussions, Falls, Road and Off-Road Safety, and Violence. These topics are also relevant to the Chronic Disease Prevention and Well-Being, and School Health program standards.
- Formed in September 2009, as Injury and Substance Misuse.
- Closed in 2016.
- In 2018, the Injuries subgroup was created by splitting the previous Injury and Substance Misuse subgroup.
This subgroup is currently in "Maintenance Mode" and is not recruiting at this time.
Maintenance Mode activities are performed by one or two Leads, and include:
- assessment of any issues arising,
- supporting overall Core Indicators project priorities,
- periodic review of subgroup products (indicators, datasources, and gaps), and
- determining when to "activate" the subgroup: recruitment for development/revision work.
If you are in interested in contributing to the Core Indicators project, please volunteer here.
Maintenance Mode Lead(s)
Injury and Substance Misuse Subgroup
|Document Name||Type||Description||Categories||Status||Uploaded by|
|Please login to view documents|
Injuries and Substance Misuse Subgroup
Updated: December 12, 2018
- CIWG & Subgroups
- Core Indicators Work Group
- Built Environment
- Cancer Prevention
- Comprehensive Tobacco Control
- Environmental Health
- Growth and Development
- Health Outcomes
- Healthy Eating Active Living
- Infectious Diseases
- Injury Prevention
- Mental Health
- Oral Health
- Positive Parenting
- Reproductive Health
- Sexual Health
- Social Determinants of Health
- Substance Use