Core Indicators Development Subgroup:
Healthy Eating Active Living
A subgroup maintaining measures of healthy eating and active living (HEAL), including reviewing and revising indicators as well as prioritizing next steps for new indicator development.
Ontario Public Health Standards Coverage
HEAL topic areas include Physical Activity and Sedentary Behaviour, and Healthy Eating, which are both named in the Chronic Disease Prevention and Well-Being and the School Health program standards; this subgroup also includes the Body Measure topic area identified in the Population Health Assessment and Surveillance protocol.
- Formed in February 2006; one of the first four subgroups as "Cancer and Risk Factors."
- In March 2007, the "Healthy Eating and Active Living" subgroup split from the original subgroup.
- Subgroup closed in 2013.
This subgroup is currently in "Maintenance Mode" and is not recruiting at this time.
Maintenance Mode activities are performed by one or two Leads, and include:
- assessment of any issues arising,
- supporting overall Core Indicators project priorities,
- periodic review of subgroup products (indicators, datasources, and gaps), and
- determining when to "activate" the subgroup: recruitment for development/revision work.
If you are in interested in contributing to the Core Indicators project, please volunteer here.
Maintenance Mode Lead(s)
|Document Name||Type||Description||Categories||Status||Uploaded by|
|Please login to view documents|
Updated: December 12, 2018
- CIWG & Subgroups
- Core Indicators Work Group
- Built Environment
- Cancer Prevention
- Comprehensive Tobacco Control
- Environmental Health
- Health Outcomes
- Healthy Eating Active Living
- Healthy Growth and Development
- Infectious Diseases
- Injury Prevention
- Mental Health
- Oral Health
- Positive Parenting
- Reproductive Health
- Sexual Health
- Social Determinants of Health
- Substance Use