Core Indicators Development Subgroup:
A (small but mighty) subgroup maintaining measures of communicable diseases and other infectious diseases of public health significance, including reviewing and revising indicators as needed.
Ontario Public Health Standards Coverage
Communicable and Infectious Diseases of Public Health Importance are named in multiple program standards including: Infectious and Communicable Disease Prevention and Control; Immunization; Safe Water and Food Safety.
- Formed in February 2006; one of the first four subgroups.
- Subgroup closed in 2011
This subgroup is currently in "Maintenance Mode" and is not recruiting at this time.
Maintenance Mode activities are performed by one or two Leads, and include:
- assessment of any issues arising,
- supporting overall Core Indicators project priorities,
- periodic review of subgroup products (indicators, datasources, and gaps), and
- determining when to "activate" the subgroup: recruitment for development/revision work.
If you are in interested in contributing to the Core Indicators project, please volunteer here.
Maintenance Mode Lead(s)
|Document Name||Type||Description||Categories||Status||Uploaded by|
|Please login to view documents|
Updated: December 12, 2018
- CIWG & Subgroups
- Core Indicators Work Group
- Built Environment
- Cancer Prevention
- Comprehensive Tobacco Control
- Environmental Health
- Health Outcomes
- Healthy Eating Active Living
- Healthy Growth and Development
- Infectious Diseases
- Injury Prevention
- Mental Health
- Oral Health
- Positive Parenting
- Reproductive Health
- Sexual Health
- Social Determinants of Health
- Substance Use